Tax PaidENQUIRE NOW
Dutch Yacht Builders 143 Displacement Tri-deck Superyacht for Sale - 2010 - Lying Cannes, French Riviera
|Length:||43.5 m (142 ft)|
|Cabins:||6: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 1 VIP (Double) on Upper-Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||DYB 143 - 2010 - Tri-Deck Superyacht for Sale|
DYB 143 (2010) Description
Dutch quality is evident with the exterior of this DYB 143 Aluminium Displacement Tri-deck Superyacht built in Holland.
The yard was in close co-operation with the owner and his management team providing a basis for Dutch Yacht Builders of Enkhuizen to enter the Superyacht and Megayacht market with a very exciting motor yacht the exterior designed by Cor D. Rover Design with an interior styling by Piet Boon Design.
The hull designed by Van Oossanen & Associates BV with naval architecture by Oliver van Meer Design have undoubtedly set a new standard in Dutch yacht building.
The best materials, refined taste and highest level of equipment have been committed to the finalization of this motor yacht.
This DYB 143 holds impressive charter records, with many repeat bookings every season, which can be disclosed upon inspection.
The DYB 143 Superyacht has a meticulous permanent crew and counts upon professional yearly maintenance records as well. Viewings can be arranged through Allied Yachting in Cannes and thhis is a unique opportunity to acquire a large luxury yacht built in Holland at the maximum Dutch quality.
- Builder: Dutch Yacht Builders (Holland)
- Model: DYB 143
- Designer: Cor D. Rover Design
- Naval Architecture: Oliver Van Meer Design
- Hull Design: Van Oossanen & Associates
- Interior Designer: Piet Boon Design BV
- Type: Tri-Deck Superyacht / Motor Yacht
- Hull Material: Aluminium
- Hull Configuration: Semi-Displacement
- Year Built: 2010
- LOA: 43.50 m (142′ 9″)
- LWL: 36.50 m (119′ 9″)
- Beam: 8.40 m (27′ 7″)
- Draft Max: 2.30 m (7′ 7″)
- Classification: MCA Commercial
- Flag of Registry: The Netherlands
- Location: South of France
- Type / Fuel: Twin screw Diesel
- Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 9300 M
- Horsepower: 2 x 2450 Hp
- Engine Hours: 2500 (July 2016)
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Max Speed: 20 knots
- Range: 4200 nm
- Fuel Capacity: 42,000 l (11,096 Gals.)
- Water Capacity: 8,000 l (2,114 Gals.)
The hull and superstructure are an entirely welded aluminium construction according to the regulations of ABS. A hydraulic operated aluminium watertight transom door to access the tender garage is fitted.
The design brief called for an easily driven hull with special regard to the required propulsion power and fuel economy. The maximum cruising was a main issue. Computational Fluid Dynamics calculations were used to develop the hull form. The development of this hull form played a role in the subsequent development at Van Oossanen & Associates, of the Fast Displacement Hull form, for which a patent application has been applied. Twin MTU 16V2000M93 engines were selected giving the yacht a top speed of 20.7 knots and a fast cruising speed in excess of 16 knots. The fuel economy is exceptional with figures of 7.8 litre per nautical mile at 12 knots, and 14 litre per nautical mile at 16 knots, in combination with normal generator operation, all this depending on sea conditions.
The hull form is essentially of the round bilge type, with spray rails in the fore body. The application of trim wedges fitted to the inside of the propeller tunnels provide sufficient lift at the stern to keep the running trim near horizontal throughout the entire speed range. A bulbous bow is fitted to reduce wave-making resistance.
Special attention was given to the design of the propeller shafts and appendages and the propellers themselves. This has helped in obtaining very low noise levels (less than 55 dBA at 75%MCR).
Zero speed stabilizers.
- Staterooms: 6 all with ensuite facilities
- Guests: 10/12
- Crew: 4 cabins for 8 crew members
The owners of this DYB 143 brought years of experience in boating when they approached Cor D. Rover to design them a triple deck that would offer him and his family more living space both inside and outside. The design brief was that this increased volume should be wrapped in a dynamic and sporty styled bodywork.
The owner’s and guest accommodation comprises five staterooms with in addition a six stateroom facility in the sky-lounge for a total of 12 people. On the lower deck two large full beam VIP staterooms in addition to two guest cabins all with en-suites. The owner’s stateroom is located on the main deck forward. The skylounge with full bathroom facilities has multiple facilities, this area can be used as a skylounge – gymnasium or as a sixth stateroom with en-suite bathroom. The main saloon and dining room feature a nice bar area and all outside decks have ample seating for large parties. The interior is a contemporary look, combination of wood – fabrics and leather accented by lively colors all to the design of the well known Dutch interior designer Piet Boon of Piet Boon Design. The sundeck features a Jacuzzi and an additional bar area, with barbeque, icemaker and fridge.
Crew accommodation for a total of 6 plus captain, 3 double crew cabins (twin bunked) 1 captain with double bed. One unique feature is the direct staircase on portside from the sundeck to the sunbathing area in on the Portuguese bridge fore, enabling owners and guests to move around without entering the interiors.
AUDIO-VISUAL & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
The audio and visual equipment is of very high standards indoors and outdoors, including a full Creston system with Kaleidescape players and controls for lighting, blinds, intercom, CCTV supplied by Art Cinema.
- Custom built stainless steel “professional type” galley
- Micro wave, M-system, model MCM6001X
- 2 x 58 l Oven M-system, model SEN-601X
- 6 x Ceramic hob, Ceran
- Fan hood, custom
- Dishwasher, Rhima
- Approx 1,000 l Freezer
- Approx 1,000 l Fridge
- Trash compactor
- Iron table with iron machine
- Two washing machines Miele model W 2105
- Two tumble dryers Miele model T 4223 C
- Gyro compass Navigat X MK2
- Magnetic compass Merkur S-R
- Rudder angle indication system
- Echosounder Furuno FR-700
- Speedlog Naviknot 350E
- GPS Receiver GP 150
- Radar Furuno FAR 2117
- VHF radio telephone RT 5022
- Inmarsat C Thrane & Thrane TT 3000E
- Navtex Receiver Furuno NX700B
- GMDSS portable transceivers
- E.P.I.R.B Tron 40s
- Radar transponder Jotron Tonsart
- AIS system Furuno FA 150
- Autopilot & Electric mainsteering system
- Second radar Furuno NavNEt II
- Inmarsat Fleet Sailor FleetBroadBand 250
- Telephone exchange Panasonic KXTDA 100
- Antenna system DSC Biscaya
- Electronic chart NaviSailor 3000
- Access to external communication
- External WiFi Inventica Yacht spot
- Portable radios (6) Icon IC-F25SR
- Satellite TV
- Twin KOHLER generators – 99 kW each (5500 hrs July 2016)
- 24v – 230/400 VAC 3 phase 50Hz
- Generators run in parallel mode automatically
- One 65 metre shore cable is located in the lazarette and fitted with a Hubbel power cord connection
- The electrical installation is based on the specific consumers and systems and designed to ABS rules
- Gearbox ZF4660
- Propellers Shaffran 5 bladed
- Shafts Amartech
- Steering gear Trydo
- Exhaust systems Marquip
- Stabilisers Naiad zero speed at anchor
- Bow thruster Kalkman 60KW tunnel thruster
- Passerelle Custom built by Prozee – Holland
- Cranes Prozee custom built in lazarette
- Opacmare crane on fore deck
- Exterior paint Alexseal
- Watermaker HEM 30/2 Modular 12.000 litres/24h
- Sewage system Hamann
- Control & monitoring Marble MS 3080
- Air-conditioning Heinen & Hopman
- Power management system
- 1 x Castoldi Jet tender 17
- 1 x Zodiac Fastroller as MOB
- 1 x Castoldi jet turbo drive 5.3 meters
- 2 x Wave runners Seadoo RXP 255RS
- 2 x Piaggo Scooters
- 1 x Windsurf
- 1 x Wakeboard Adult JOBE
- 1 x Wakeboard Youth JOBE
- 2 x Cross country bikes SCOTT
- 2 x Bromption folding bikes
- 1 x Banana boat towable
- 1 x Waterski Adult JOBE
- 1 x Waterski Youth JOBE
- 1 x Monoski Adult JOBE
- 1 x Waterski Adult JOBE
- 1 x Waterski Youth JOBE
- Scuba diving equipment
- Snorkelling equipment
Already lying in Cannes, berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
|For more details of DYB 143 (2010) download PDF files|