Princess 35M RIVIERA LIVING
CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
CHARTER RATES: High Season 140,000 € per week - Low Season: 130,000 € per week - Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||35.20 m (115 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 3 VIP (Doubles), 1 Twin (Convertible to Double)|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||RIVIERA LIVING – Princess 35M Superyacht for Charter|
Princess 35M RIVIERA LIVING Description
RIVIERA LIVING – Princess 35M Yacht for Charter – 2017 – 5 Cabins for 10 Guests, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – South of France.
The 115’ 6” charter yacht RIVIERA LIVING from the British yard Princess Yachts was built in 2017 and constructed with a lightweight GRP hull and superstructure. She features a sleek exterior design from Bernard Olesinski, while the sophisticated modern interiors where penned by Zuretti Interior Design.
Notable features on board the Princess 35M yacht for charter RIVIERA LIVING are zero speed stabilizers, flybridge jacuzzi with abundance sunbeds, refined interiors, fold-down side balconies, air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout and a shallow draft of just 2.1m for close beach access, in summary, all you could expect on a quality Superyacht for charter on the French Riviera.
The main deck aft is furnished with a wet bar forward to port and a sofa/sunbed, dining table and movable chairs for comfortable outdoor dining followed by a nap in the sunshine. Two stairways descend to the lower deck swim platform, which has plenty of room for spreading out with the water toys.
Side walkways lead to the stairways up to the foredeck, where guests have uninterrupted views of the anchorage while enjoying drinks from the sofas or resting on the double sunbeds closer to the bow. The flybridge has sunbeds along the stern a Jacuzzi, a wet bar amidships to port and a C-shaped sofa and raised table to starboard for alfresco meals in the shade. Her raised pilothouse offers direct access to the flybridge.
RIVIERA LIVING’s well-appointed accommodation sleeps comfortably up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite staterooms, with a crew of 6 for first-class service on every charter cruise.
The Master suite is forward on the main deck with King-size bed, then the main foyer with day head amidships to starboard, and the fully equipped galley to port.
The formal dining area is forward within the saloon and sets up to eight to ten guests in an intimate environment. There is a glass sliding door on both sides of the room to open the space up and create a greater connection with the environment, and fold-down side terraces are also installed. The rest of the saloon has ample seating around a central coffee table and a wall-mounted widescreen TV on the aft starboard wall.
The lower deck hosts the crew accommodation forward, the versatile guest accommodation amidships (3 VIP double cabins with Queen-size beds and a Twin convertible), the engine room behind and the tender garage with storage for water toys in the stern.
Twin 1926 Hp MTU Diesel engines produce a top speed of 24 knots and a cruising speed of 21 knots. Her economical cruise speed of 16 knots favours a longer range of course.
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Spacious full-beam Master suite on main deck with walk-in wardrobe and tub in en-suite bathroom
- Versatile layout with convertible twin cabin to become a double
- Contemporary, stylish Zuretti-designed interior
- Zero speed stabilizers at anchor and underway rendering the yacht extremely stable for comfortable cruising
- Great variety of exterior spaces including a sun deck, forward sunbathing area and swim platform
- Jacuzzi on the flybridge aft
- Opening balconies on the main deck saloon
- Ideal island-hopper with a cruise speed of 21 knots or longer range speed of 16 knots
- Builder: Princess Yachts International (U. K.)
- Model: Princess 35M
- Naval Architecture: Princess Yachts
- Exterior Styling & Concept: Bernard Olesinski
- Interior Design: Zuretti Design
- Type: Motor Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Raised Pilothouse
- Hull Type: Planing / Fast Yacht
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Year: 2017
- Length Overall: 35.20 m (115′ 6″)
- Beam: 7.30 m (23′ 11″)
- Draft: 2.11 m (6′ 11″)
- Gross Tonnage: 248 GT
- Displacement (half load): 151,000 kg (332,898 lb)
- Classification: RIF (French Commercial)
- Flag of Registry: France
- Location: South of France
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1926 Hp (1436 kW) MTU 16V 2000 M94
- Drives: Shaft
- Maximum Speed: 24 knots
- Cruise Speed: 21 knots
- Economical Cruising Speed: 16 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 540 l/h @ economical cruise speed
- Fuel Capacity: 18,000 l (4,755 US Gals.)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 3,250 l (858.6 US Gals.)
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Beam-wide master cabin (double) on main deck, office desk/vanity, en-suite bathroom with His & Hers lavabos and dressing, couch
- 3 x VIP double cabins belowdecks, each with double bed, closets and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin cabin belowdecks, convertible to double with sliding bed mechanism, with closets, and en-suite bathroom
- Main deck with main saloon, fully equipped galley and day-head
- Crew Accommodation:
- 6 Crew in 3 cabins with integrated facilities
- Double Captain’s cabin with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Bunk-bedded cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Crew mess & laundry room
- Generators: 2 x 80 kW ONAN MDDCJ
- Stabilisers: ABT TRAC zero speed fin stabilizers underway and at anchor
- Bow Thruster: ABT TRAC 75 Hp fitted in bow tunnel
- Stern Thruster: ABT TRAC 75 Hp fitted in stern thruster housing
- Air Conditioning: DOMETIC 3 x MTC120EC 120,000 BTU modular chiller units (total capacity 360,000 BTU) – With individual air handlers fitted throughout
- Water Maker: TECNICOMAR MD1500, delivering 220 l/h or 5280 litres per day
- Anchor Windlasses: 2 x LEWMAR V9
- Anchors: 2 x 160 kg HHP galvanized anchors with 200 m 12.5 mm galvanised chains
- Mooring Capstans: 2 x LEWMAR C6
- Passerelle: OPACMARE hydraulic retractable gangway with teak laid floor and stainless-steel handrails
- Swim Platform: OPACMARE hydraulic high/ low platform, used for tender launch and recovery and for bathing
- Side Balconies: Hydraulic folding balconies fitted on both sides of the main deck accessed via sliding doors in the main deck saloon
- Saloon Door: Main aft saloon electric door
- Awnings: Mesh sail canopies with carbon fibre supports for the flybridge deck and foredeck
- Flybridge Hard Top: With opening sunroof
- Jacuzzi: Princess Yachts supplied spa bath with multi jets on flybridge
- Entertainment: State-of-the-art entertainment system with widescreen TVs in saloon, all cabins and Hi-Fi stereo including exterior speakers. Wi-Fi internet throughout the boat
TENDER & WATERSPORTS
- WILLIAMS 545 jet tender
- 2 x Paddleboards
- 2 x SEABOBs
- 1 x Water-ski
- 1 x Wake surf
- 1 x Efoil
- 1 x Towable
- Snorkelling equipment
Cannes, Port Canto.
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Sardinia, Naples, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
High Season: 140,000 € per week
Low Season: 130,000 € per week
Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
|For more details of Princess 35M RIVIERA LIVING download PDF files|
|Additional info PDF||Download|
See All PRINCESS Yachts
See All Motor Yachts Charter