CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
CHARTER RATES: Low season 160,000 € per week , High season 180,000 € per week; VAT and APA are not included
|Length:||49.9 m (163 ft)|
|Cabins:||6: Master (Double) on VIP Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 2 Doubles, 2 Twins|
|Located in:||Monaco, Monaco|
|Broker Ref. No:||JoyMe - Philip Zepter 50m Superyacht for Charter|
Philip Zepter Yachts 50m JOY ME Description
JoyMe – Philip Zepter 50m – Built 2011 – Refitted 2021 – Superyacht for Charter & Sale – Monaco.
JoyMe is the largest yacht under Croatian flag available for charter in Western Mediterranean. Most of the guest accommodations are located on the main deck! – And that is…unique in a yacht this size.
With a professional Croatian crew of twelve and located in Monaco, she is the best option if you want to explore the coasts of French Rivera, Corsica, Sardinia.
The fun starts when she hits the waves, uncompromised construction and hydrodynamic optimized hull leave nothing less than pure joy of exploring the seas on board the superyacht JoyMe.
The 50 meter tri-deck displacement superyacht JoyMe offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 in-suite air-conditioned cabins and has crew quarters for 12 crew members.
The exterior areas are easily accessible and connected by large corridors. Many charming places on the open air invite you – from her stern cockpit to the small sun pad in the bow deck, from the pool area to Portuguese bridge seating lounge. Her joyful colors and comfortable and ergonomic seating areas give a hard choice on where you will want to enjoy more.
The interiors of JoyMe make her a floating piece of contemporary art, and the story begins on the main deck: the first part of saloon has been designed as the lounge area which extends into the cockpit. Once you look deeper in the exteriors – you will be able to recognize her soul, a soul that stands out amongst even the most luxurious yachts that cruise the Western Mediterranean.
- Shipyard/Builder: Philip Zepter Yachts (Croatia)
- Model: Philip Zepter Yachts 50m
- Naval Architect: Philip Zepter Yachts
- Exterior Designer: Srdjan Djakovic & Mijo Radunovic
- Interior Designer: Marijana Radovic
- Type: Tri-deck Motor Yacht / Superyacht / Displacement
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure Material: Aluminum
- Decks Material: Teak
- Built: 2011
- Refitted: 2021
- LOA: 49.90 m (163′ 71”)
- LWL: 44.42 m (144′ 36”)
- Beam: 9.18 m (30′ 12”)
- Draft: 2.55 m (8′ 37”)
- Displacement: 621.5 T
- Gross Tons: 620 T
- Classification: CRS / BV Charter Yacht 1• Hull • Mach, Unrestricted Navigation, Aut-Ums
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Engines: 2 x 1100 Hp CUMMINS KTA-38-M1 12 Cylinder
- Top Speed: 14 Knots
- Cruise Speed: 13 Knots
- Fuel consumption: 250-450 l/h
- Range: 3000 nm @ 12 Knots of cruise speed
- Propellers: 2 x Fixed pitch, 5 blades
- Fuel capacity: 60,000 l
- Fresh-water capacity: 2 x 24,000 l plus watermakers
- Generators: 3 x 136 kW CUMMINS
- Emergency Generator: 1 x 91 kW CUMMINS
- Stabilizers: MATH’S hydraulic gyro-controlled zero-speed
- Bow Thruster: DTG 70 kW
- Water Makers: HAMANN 9 m3/24h
- Swimming Pool on Sundeck
- Fully equipped GYM with Finnish sauna and Hammam
- Air Conditioning throughout the entire yacht with individual cabin controls
- Audio-visual entertainment system
- WI-Fi connection throughout
Number of cabins: 6 for 12 guests
- 1 x Master double cabin with en-suite shower room
- 1 x VIP double cabin with en-suite shower room
- 2 x double cabins with en-suite shower room
- 2 x twin cabin with en-suite shower room
Lower deck: Gym, Finnish sauna & Hammam SPA with sea view.
Main deck: 4 Guest sea view cabins; Dinning space, the pantry, main saloon, day head, cockpit lounge; Guest cabins each enjoy large bathrooms that remind on luxury homes, detailed to maximum attention to the styling; Chic, Print, Nature & Mondrian cabin.
VIP deck: Owners’ apartment, walk-in bathroom, Master lounge, Wheelhouse, Portuguese bridge with seating, Sunbeds on the bow
Sundeck: 3.5 meter Jacuzzi and sky lounge especially attractive in the evening.
Crew: 6 x Crew cabins for 12.
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 6 m tender
- Electrical bike
- 1 x GoCycle G2
- Wave runner for 2 persons
- Slip board
- Water ski equipment
- Scuba diving equipment on board: 4 x Mares (for rendezvous diving only)
- Toys available for rent, upon request:
- Jet Ski
- Sea doo
- 2 x Sea bob
- Inflatable Slides, Tubes and Trampolines
- Bicycles, Scooters & Segways
- Low season rate: 160,000 € per week
- High season rate: 180,000 € per week
VAT and expenses (APA) are not included
Superyacht JoyMe is also for sale asking € 9,900,000.
|For more details of Philip Zepter Yachts 50m JOY ME download PDF files|