CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax PaidENQUIRE NOW
CHARTER RATES: Low Season: 21,000 € / week - Mid Season: 26,250 € / week - High Season: 36,750 € / week - Charter rates include up to 4 hours cruising per day, expenses are not included
|Length:||34.5 m (113 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double), 2 Doubles, 2 Triples|
|Located in:||Turkey, Bodrum|
|Broker Ref. No:||M/S COBRA KING - 34.5m Cobra Yacht Charter Gulet|
Cobra Yacht Gulet 34.5m Description
M/S COBRA KING – 34.5m Cobra Yacht Gulet – 2005 – For Charter in Turkey, Greece and Aegean
The Cobra King motorsailor is a new generation 34.5 m Bodrum Gulet charter sailing yacht built with highest quality mahogany in epoxy lamination in 2005, she has 5 very spacious cabins to pamper and serve 12 privileged guests in utmost luxury, her crew of 6 members takes pride in serving with silver plate service standards and offering 5 star attention during the blue cruise for her charterers in Turkey, the Greek islands and the rest of the Aegean Sea.
This beautiful gulet Cobra King presents a sleek and modern design; yet offers the traditional Turkish wooden boat concept. From the moment you step on board you will realize that Cobra King gulet is not just a simple boat but rather a graceful and elegant first class yacht with the comforts of 5 star accommodation on board. With an airy interior decor, there is also plenty of natural lighting to offer you both on deck and interior pleasure during your blue cruise vacation. From a reputable fleet, this top level 34 meter yacht comprises of 5 private cabins to accommodate 10 guests on board. Be prepared to be spoiled by her crew of 6 and allow yourself to enjoy the freedom of a great gulet holiday in Turkey.
Gulet Cobra King, is specially designed to give splendid pleasure to choosy yacht renters and to offer a relaxing atmosphere of to cruise in Turkey, Greek Islands and all over the Eastern Mediterranean. M/S Cobra King is one of the most perfect examples of the Turkish wooden gulets and an excellent charter choice for a perfect yachting vacation.
This yacht promises the most enjoyable sailing holiday on the sea for every charter customer who wants to spend their holiday on a gulet. Gulet Cobra King, is one of the best, most elegant and perfect gulets in Turkey with a large number of satisfied clients, and many repeat bookings.
The M/S Cobra King Gulet is designed with modern and large cabins, saloon and deck. 1 Master cabin with french bed, 2 double cabins, 2 triple cabins with 1 double plus 1 single bed is offering spacious accommodation up to 12 guests. Each cabin includes private shower and toilet. All the yacht is air-conditioned.
Gulet Cobra King’s interior is decorated tastefully to give a feeling of sailing in luxury. It has a dining table, a fully equipped separate galley and an open/closed dining room and an air-conditioned saloon. When you sail or reach the shore, the sun beds spread out on the deck will offer you an excellent opportunity to sunbathe and relax.
Cobra King Yacht does not only offer the highest quality building materials and furnishings, but also a highly professional and experienced crew of 6 provides five-star service to meet all the needs of its guests. The crew is very educated and have been assigned to ensure the safety and convenience of guests. They will offer you a full service including; cooking, cleaning, servicing, and organizing daily activities. The crew knows instinctively when guests are in need of service and when privacy is necessary and retreat to a distance. They have their own separate accommodation and bathroom facilities.
Enjoy the magnificent blue waters, the traditional Turkish hospitality and make your gulet holiday most memorable with M/S Cobra King
- Built: 2005
- Builder: Cobra Yacht (Turkey)
- Exterior Design: Alpaslan Tekoğul; Naval Architect M.S.C.
- Interior Design: Mastori Design
- Type: sailing Yacht / Motorsailor / Traditional Bodrum Gulet
- Rig: Ketch
- Construction Material: Laminated mahogany
- Length Over All [LOA]: 34.50 m
- Length Over Deck [LOD]: 32.00 m
- Beam: 8.18 m
- Draft: 2.75 m.
- Displacement: 120 tons – 264,000 lbs
- Sails: 552 m2 (4 pieces / Prima Sail)
- Spars: Velena / Aluminium
- Wires: Chrome
- Age of sails: 2005
- Classification: RINA 100A1Y
- Lying: Bodrum, Turkey
- Engines: 2 x MAN 440 Hp
- Speeds: 13 knots under engines / 12 knots under sails
- Fuel Capacity: 5,000 l
- Fresh Water Capacity: 15,000 l
- Grey & Black water Tanks: 7,000 l
- Generators: 2 x Deutz 32 kW
- 24 V DC-220 V AC
- Air conditioning: Arcelik 2 x 12.000 btu and 4 x 9.000 btu
- Plasma TVs: 4 x LG 17” in cabins, 1 x LG 42” in saloon, 1 x Philips 17”
- DVDs: 6 x Philips
- Receivers: Termal X 5
- Next Receiver: Philips
- Hi-Fi: Pioneer
- Computer & Printer: Dell & HP
- Internet connection
- iPod docking station
- Cabins: 5 (1 Master, 2 Double, 2 Triple)
- Guests: 12
- Crew: 6
- Large aft deck with comfortable aft traditional deck sofa, dining table and bar combined with wheel house Cabin top deck for sun-bathing, Settee in front of the cabin top
- Suite cabin fore. Other four large guest cabins; two of them arranged as master cabin and the others arranged as guest cabins with a French bed & a single bed
- Shower & toilet compartment in each cabin
- Spacious saloon with dining area settee and entertainment corner equipped with Plasma TV, DVD Player and Hi-Fi stereo
- Lower aft deck accommodation for the Captain and hostesses
- Galley and insulated engine room placed under the saloon
- Chain locker and crew quarters in forecastle
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- Yamaha 115 Hp-Zodiac Boat 5.20 m, Mercury 9.9 Hp-Joker Boat 2.10 m
- Fishing equipment
Eastern Mediterranean: Aegean Sea, Turkey, Greece.
Low Season: 21,000 € / week.
Mid Season: 26,250 € / week.
High Season: 36,750 € / week.
Charter rates include up to 4 hours cruising per day, expenses are not included.
|For more details of Cobra Yacht Gulet 34.5m download PDF files|