Azimut Grande 27 WAVE
CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
CHARTER RATES: Low Season € 80,000 / Week - High Season € 85,000 / Week - Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||26.78 m (87 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 1 Twin (Convertible to Double), 2 Twins|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||WAVE – Azimut Grande 27 Motor Yacht for Charter|
Azimut Grande 27 WAVE Description
WAVE – Azimut Grande 27 Metri Motor Yacht for Charter – 2019 – 5 Cabin Layout, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – Lying Cannes, French Riviera.
The Azimut Grande 27 Metri WAVE is a sporty-looking modern luxury yacht designed and engineered with cutting-edge technology and in accordance with the highest standards applied in the industry for production vessels. With CE Class A and NMMA certification, the boat is in compliance with all major safety norms.
WAVE is an 88’ flybridge motor yacht for charter, built in Italy by Azimut and delivered in 2019. She was designed by Stefano Righini, while the naval architecture was developed by Azimut and Pierluigi Ausonio. This yacht is built on a planing GRP hull, and Carbon Fibre and GRP superstructure with teak decks throughout.
Her inviting interiors were created by Salvagni Architetti and comfortably accommodate in contemporary Italian style up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite cabins. She also carries 4 professional and friendly crew onboard to ensure maximum service.
The main deck aft has a comfortable alfresco dining area aft with a C-shaped sofa and a large teak table. A port stairway grants access to the flybridge, and two stairways aft lead to the swim platform. Side walkways connect to the foredeck Portuguese bridge and sunbathing area, which consists of another C-shaped sofa, cocktail table, and a large sunbed on the bow.
The flybridge offers sun loungers along the stern and a starboard sofa joining into the C-shaped sofa that is part of the alfresco dining area. A wet bar is opposite, and the pilot and co-pilot seats are forward. A hard top with retractable sunroof lets guests choose the amount of sunlight or shade they desire to the forward and amidships area.
The guest accommodation is forward and amidships on the lower deck with the crew accommodation astern, the engine room aft and the tender and water toys storage complete the stern of the vessel.
The main deck layout places the Master suite forward. The extraordinary views through the full-length windows on both sides of the owner’s suite create the incomparable sensation of being completely integrated with the sea.
A day head is found on the corridor, where there is access to the stairs down to the lower deck guest accommodation, or up to the raised pilothouse and the flybridge. The galley is amidships to port and next to the formal dining area, designed to seat ten guests in a warm and welcoming environment. Large windows let the light come pouring in for daytime entertainment in the lounge. A pair of loveseats and a larger sofa are placed around a coffee table to port, while to starboard two armchairs and a side table create a cosy place to relax with a good book. A drop-down widescreen TV is concealed in the ceiling above and is perfect for movie nights with the family.
WAVE is powered by twin 1900 Hp MAN Diesel engines, her top speed is 27 knots and her cruising speed is 22 knots for a cruising range of 300 nautical miles.
Comprehensively equipped, WAVE features underway and at anchor fin stabilizers, bow and stern thrusters, hydraulic swim platform/beach club, complete entertainment equipment and stern garage.
- 5 Cabin layout for 10 guests with master on main deck
- Zero speed stabilizers
- Renowned interior and exterior designers
- Cutting edge technology
- High quality finishes
- Shallow draft of 1.9m/6.4ft
- Hydraulic swim platform / beach club
- Maximum speed of 27 knots
- Flybridge wet bar
- Choice of lounging and dining areas
- Air conditioning throughout
- State-of-the-art AV & Wi-Fi
- Builder: Azimut Yachts (Italy)
- Model: Azimut Grande 27 Metri
- Hull Designer: Pierluigi Ausonio Naval Architecture & Azimut R&D Department
- Exterior Styling & Concept: Stefano Righini
- Interior Designer: Achille Salvagni Architetti
- Type: Motor Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Raised Pilothouse
- Hull Type: Planing
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: Carbon Fiber + GRP
- Decks: Teak throughout
- Built/Model: 2019
- Length Overall: 26.78 m (87′ 10”)
- Hull Length: 23.95 m (78′ 7”)
- Beam Max: 6.59 m (21′ 7”)
- Draft: 1.93 m (6′ 4”)
- Displacement: 93,000 kgs (205,030 lbs)
- Gross Tonnage: 117 GT
- Classification: CE Class A
- Location: South of France
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1900 Hp MAN R V12-1900
- Maximum Speed: 27 knots
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Economical Speed: 12 knots
- Range: 300 NM @ Cruise speed
- Range: 800 NM @ Economical speed
- Transmissions: V-drives
- Fuel Capacity: 9,000 l (2,377 US Gal)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,000 l (528 US Gal)
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite Staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full-beam Master suite located on the main deck (double), walk-in dressing, vanity, en-suite bathroom
- 1 x VIP cabin to port (double), closets, vanity, en-suite bathroom
- Twin starboard guest cabin convertible into double with sliding beds, closets, en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin cabins fore, each with closets, en-suite bathrooms
- Main deck with saloon, formal dining area, day head and fully equipped galley
- Crew: 4 in 2 en-suite crew cabins with separate access for privacy
- Max Passengers Cruising: 11
MAIN ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded Double ONAN Generators 27 kW 50HZ-220V
- Air-conditioning upgrade throughout
- Hauling-launching system for tender
- Stabilizers: Advanced stabilization system consisting of CMC Marine Stabilis Electra™ stabilizing fins
- Bow Thruster: CMC Marine Dualis Electra™ 25 kW
- Stern Thruster: CMC Marine Dualis Electra™ 15 kW
- Watermaker: 130 l/h (34 gal/h) IDROMAR
- Folding bimini top on bow sitting and sunbathing area with carbon poles
- Electrically opening hard top on flybridge
- Bar on flybridge with stools
- Electric flybridge awning aft with carbon poles
- Sunbathing chaise-lounges with cushions on aft fly
- Cockpit awning
- Underwater lights OCEANLED
- Hydraulic telescopic passerelle with handrails
- Hydraulic swim platform converting to beach club
- Large sunbrella with orientable arm on swim platform
- Safes in all cabins
- Salon – Galley – Wheelhouse: 55′ 4K UHD SAMSUNG Smart TV, Apple TV, HDMI 3, SONOS Playbar, SONOS Subwoofer, iPort Surface Mount
- Master cabin: TV 40” 4K UHD SAMSUNG, SONOS Playbar, SONOS Subwoofer, iPort Surface Mount
- VIP Cabins: TV 32” LED SAMSUNG, SONOS Connect Amplifier, Apple TV
- Guest Cabins: TV 24” LED SAMSUNG, SONOS Connect Amplifier, Apple TV
- Dinette – Captain cabin – Crew cabin: TV 24” LED SAMSUNG, SONOS Connect Amplifier, Apple TV
- Cockpit – Bow area: 7.7” JL Audio M Series Speakers (6 speakers total)
- Flybridge: 7.7” JL Audio M Series Speakers (6 speakers total), Subwoofer
- SAT Antenna: TRACVISION TV8 with IP-enabled TV-Hub B; Linear Universal Quad-output LNB with AutoSkew & GPS
TENDER & WATERSPORTS
- WILLIAMS Jet tender 345 – 6 Pax.
- 2 x Paddle boards
- 3 x SEABOBs
- 1 x eFoil Fliteboard
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Sardinia, Naples, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
Low Season: € 80,000 / Week
High Season: € 85,000 / Week
Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
3D Virtual Tour of WAVE Motor Yacht: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=6KDrWquu4fi&brand=0
|For more details of Azimut Grande 27 WAVE download PDF files|
See All AZIMUT Yachts
See All Motor Yachts Charter