The ALLIED YACHTING team will be available by appointment throughout the major Superyacht Show in the World: the Monaco Yacht Show 2023, to assist facilitate your viewings and discuss any of our services including yacht sales, charter, refit and management. Come and discover ALLIED YACHTING’s selection of yachts for sale on display at the show and at anchor or in the proximity of the Riviera.
Tickets to experience the world of Superyachting can be bought online.
MONACO YACHT SHOW 2023
Set in the iconic Port Hercule of the Principality of Monaco since 1991, the Monaco Yacht Show is a unique event to come and admire, visit and buy, a fleet of 120 Superyachts and Megayachts showcased by the most renowned shipyards in the world. Around 35 new launches will be revealed to the world in this edition with nearly 35,000 visitors expected this year.
More than 530 exhibiting companies and partners participate in the Monaco Yacht Show, amongst the largest luxury yachting firms in the world: builders of large yachts, refit yards, designers, the latest tenders and toys, luxury goods manufacturers, suppliers and the most reputable yacht brokerage agencies on the planet.
The Monaco Yacht Show is the only occasion in the year – and in the world – to experience the best of yachting in the glamorous setting of Monaco. This year it will take place from 27th to 30th September and opening hours will be every day from 10am to 6.30pm.
Besides being of assistance through the wide array of new and preowned Superyachts displayed at the yacht show, ALLIED YACHTING will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of new and second-hand yachts and Superyachts we have available for sale, at proximity of the Principality of Monaco, on the Riviera or at anchor.
NEW SUPERYACHTS AT THE MONACO YACHT SHOW 2023
- Maiora 35 Exuma – New series Crossover Superyacht
- AB Yachts 100 – 2022 – Performance Yacht – Immediate Delivery
- Azimut Grande 36 Metri – 2023 – New Speculation Yacht – Immediate Delivery
PREOWNED SUPERYACHTS AT THE SHOW
- Admiral Atos 48M CROCUS – 2021 – Tri-deck Aluminium Superyacht for Sale
- Custom Line Navetta 42 HORIZON – 2020 – Tri-deck Superyacht for Sale – Wheelchair Friendly
- Benetti Crystal 140 SOY AMOR – 2014 – Tri-deck Superyacht for Sale and Charter
- Perini Navi 40M Sloop STATE OF GRACE – 2013 – Refit 2023 – Sailing Yacht for Sale
YACHTS IN THE VICINITY OF THE SHOW
Other featured preowned yachts we will showcasing and conducting viewings on-board will be the following:
- Couach 5000 Fly LA PELLEGRINA – 2012 – in Sanremo, Italian Riviera – Tri-deck Superyacht for Sale
- AB Yachts 145 FAST & FURIOUS – 2016 – in Antibes – Maxi Performance Yacht – For Sale and Charter
- Sanlorenzo SD126 MOCEAN II – 2020 – at Anchor – Tri-deck Superyacht for Sale
- Maiora 30 Convertible ZOUT – 2021 – at Anchor – Motor Yacht for Sale
With charter season coming to and end on the Riviera, most of the charter yachts in our fleet will be back by the show. If you wish to discover, inspect and compare some options to charter a superyacht in the future, for a Mediterranean cruise or a sporting, corporate or private event, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our superyachts for charter as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, purchase or charter a new or preowned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a competent and professional Yacht Broker during the Monaco Yacht Show 2023, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with courtesy invitations.