CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
Charter Rate: € 240 000 per week plus VAT and expenses (APA)
|Length:||46 m (150 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins|
|Located in:||France, Golfe Juan|
|Broker Ref. No:||BAGLIETTO 46 MEDIALLY – Superyacht for Charter|
Baglietto 46m Description
MEDIALLY – Baglietto 46m Tri-deck Superyacht for Charter – Built 2015 – Refit 2021 – 5 Cabins for 10 Guests – Stabilized – French Riviera.
Built in steel and aluminium, MEDIALLY is a tri-deck displacement motor yacht with a length of 46.3m. The yacht’s builder is the pedigree shipyard Baglietto from Italy who delivered Superyacht MEDIALLY in 2015. This voluminous vessel features a wide of 9.5m, a draft of 2.95m and a volume of 498 GT.
Luxury Superyacht MEDIALLY has been recently introduced to the charter market after a comprehensive refit in 2021. The exterior design of this 152’ tri-deck yacht, was styled by Francesco Paszkowski, boasts sleek and pure lines and features a 25 square metre beach club giving easy access to the sea. Today, MEDIALLY is one of the scarce 45m+ recently built tri-deck superyachts available for charter on the French Riviera.
Motor yacht MEDIALLY offers generous and luminous outside areas through her 3 decks. The cockpit area opens into the main saloon through large sliding glass doors. Her expansive saloon featuring glossy woods, neutral fabrics and silk carpets proposes comfortable seating and a full entertainment centre including a rise and fall 36-inch plasma TV. The formal dining area for 10 is a true masterpiece made of glass and crystal. The spacious professional galley forward, features the latest Miele appliances.
Her full beam Master suite is located forward on the main deck, including an office, a walk-in dressing room and His and Hers separate bathrooms. Further down on the lower deck, 4 guest cabins include two doubles and two twin cabins forward. All staterooms are equipped with last generation a/v systems, TVs and en-suite bathrooms.
The upper deck comprises a smaller saloon behind sliding glass door followed by covered al-fresco dining for 10 and external seating area. The protected sky lounge is dotted with a sunbathing area nearby a jacuzzi, bar, ice maker and barbecue grill.
The stern beach club can be converted into gym and has an intimate relaxing area, with table and chairs, and separate shower room.
The 46m Baglietto M/Y MEDIALLY is an ideal charter yacht for family or groups, with a professional and friendly crew of 9 tending at guests’ security and comfort at all times.
- Builder: Baglietto S.p.A. (Italy)
- Model: Baglietto 46M
- Design: Francesco Paszkowski/ Margherita Casprini
- Type: Motor Yacht / Superyacht / Tri-deck Yacht
- Hull Type: Displacement
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2015
- Refit: 2021
- Length Overall: 46.30 m (151’ 11”)
- Maximum Beam: 9.50 m (31′ 2″)
- Draft: 2.95 m (9′ 8”)
- Displacement (half load): 380,000 kgs (837,757 lbs)
- Gross Tonnage: 489 GT
- Flag of Registry: Malta
- Classification: AMS, MCA compliant, Bureau Veritas
- Type / Fuel: Twin Screw Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1977 Hp (1474 kW) CATERPILLAR 3512B DITA-SWAC @ 1835 RPM
- Gear Boxes: 2 x ZF 4611 w/ 4.06:1 reduction ratio
- Maximum Speed: 16.5 knots
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- Range: 4500 nm
- Fuel Capacity: 80,000 l (21,134 gals)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 19,000 l (2,020 gals)
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite Staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Master Suite on main deck, with office, walk-in dressing room, His & Hers separate bathrooms
- 2 x Double VIP suites on lower deck, each with closets and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x Twin guest cabins on lower deck, each with closets and en-suite bathrooms
- Main deck with main saloon, dining, fully equipped galley and pantry, day-head
- Upper deck with second saloon, pantry, Captain’s cabin and wheelhouse
- Stern beach club with toilet and shower room
- 9 Crew in 5 Cabins:
- Captain’s Cabin on bridge deck with en-suite bathroom
- 4 Bunk-bedded cabins on lower deck, each with en-suite bathrooms
- Crew mess
- Generators: 3 x 125 kW KOHLER, 400V AC, 3-phase @ 1500 RPM
- Watermakers: 2 x IDROMAR IDM7 Silver Ion 7,000 l/day
- Stabilizers: NAIAD 621 zero speed (in navigation and at anchor) with 3.5sqm fins
- Bow Thruster: TRAC 123 Hp with 24″ tunnel
- Fuel Filtration: WESTFALIA OTC3-02 centrifuge, PARKER 1000 on each generator
- Bilge Water Filtration: DVZ-FSU OilChief oily water separator
- Sewage System: HAMANN HL Cont 2.2 Slim
- Fresh Water System: GIANNESCHI 3-phase with filter and UV sterilizer
- Steering System: Hydraulic with double effects pistons
- Backup Emergency Steering: Hand steering with wheel (in garage)
- Helm/Control Stations: Pilothouse, port and starboard wing stations
- Other: GIANNESCHI fuel oil transfer pumps, GIANNESCHI oil transfer pump, MANNESMANN-REXROTH Marex OS engine controls, hot water circulation pumps, compressed air pump & tank, VEGA tank monitor, main engines pre-heaters
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 2 x CASTOLDI jet tenders
- 2 x SEADOO Spark, 3-seater Jet-Skis
- 2 x SEABOBs F5S
- 3 x Paddle boards
- Snorkelling equipment
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Sardinia, Naples, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
Eastern Mediterranean: Greece, Turkey, Aegean Sea.
Event charters: Cannes Film Festival, Monaco F1 GP.
Low Season: € 240,000 / Week
High Season: € 240,000 / Week
Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
|For more details of Baglietto 46m download PDF files|
|Additional info PDF||Download|