CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
CHARTER RATES: Low Season 140,000€ per week - High Season and Events 140,000€ per week - VAT and expenses (APA) are not included
|Length:||46 m (150 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck , 2 Doubles, 2 Twins - with 1 Sofa Bed and 1 Pullman|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||CLOUD ATLAS - Lloyds Ships 46m Superyacht for Charter|
Lloyds Ships Australia 46m CLOUD ATLAS Description
CLOUD ATLAS – Lloyds Ships Australia 46m – (Ex INEKE IV) – 1990 – Full Refits 2007/2018 & 2021 – Superyacht for Charter.
Luxury yacht CLOUD ATLAS (Ex INEKE IV) is a 46.00 m (151′) motor yacht built in 1990 by Lloyds Ships Australia. This charter Superyacht has undergone full reconditioning in 2018-2021: she gained over 4 meters in length and new garage for water toys, new machinery (engines and generators). Newly acquired stunning looks make CLOUD ATLAS the best choice for summer cruising and on-board events.
Her enlarged exterior lines and light glassy superstructure create perfect on-board space dedicated to pleasure of navigating. The vast salon combines lounge and separated dining area with 3 brand new sofas, with adjacent luxurious bar. 2 sky lounges on the upper deck are separated by sliding window and feature cinema / TV area surrounded with ample seating, air-conditioned Gym with bathroom and panoramic windows. Sundeck features a Jacuzzi deep pool surrounded by sunbathing area.
CLOUD ATLAS’ freshly refitted Owner’s suite is located on the main deck and includes a double bathroom with Jacuzzi, desk, vanity, 2 new Chaise longues. Other guests are accommodated comfortably on the lower deck in 2 beautiful double guest suites, one of which has a sofa bed and 2 twin suites (1 with a Pullman berth). All guest cabins are equipped with up-to-date entertainment systems and cosy marbled bathrooms.
CLOUD ATLAS boasts an extensive array of water sports equipment and her garage transforms into beach club with swimming platform.
This Cannes-based charter yacht has a highly experienced crew of 9 and she is the perfect yacht for both private charters and corporate or special events alike.
- Builder: Lloyds Ship Pty (Australia)
- Year built: 1990
- Refits: 2007/2016/2018-2021
- Flag: Portuguese (Madeira)
- Length: 46.00 m
- Beam: 8.54 m
- Draft: 2.10 m
- Number of cabins: 5 (1 Master suite, 2 doubles and 2 twins – with 1 sofa bed and 1 Pullman)
- Guests sleeping: 12
- Guests sailing: 12
- Number of crew: 9
- Engines: 2 x 1750 Hp CATERPILLAR Diesel engines
- Generators: 2 x 135 kW NORTHERN LIGHTS Diesel
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Max speed: 17 knots
- Fuel consumption: 350 l/h at cruising speed
- Range: 3,200 nm from her 60,000-liter fuel tanks
- Jacuzzi (on deck)
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV in the main saloon and the upper deck saloon. New flat screen TVs in each cabin and larger antenna ordered for the yacht. Televisions, videos and stereo music systems throughout guest accommodation.
- Brand new 2019 galley
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 1 x CASTOLDI 6.25m Tender with 315Hp YANMAR (2016)
- 1 x SURMARINE 330 Tender with 20Hp ob engine
- 1 x SURMARINE 270 tender with 6Hp ob engine
- 2 x SEA DOO 260 GTX Jet-skis (2015)
- 4 x SEABOBs
- Kayak, wakeboard
- Towables (donut, crocodile), waterskis
- Snorkelling equipment
Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Portofino, Capri, Sardinia, Corsica.
Also capable to charter in Spain, Balearics, Ibiza, Mallorca, Marbella.
High Season and Events: € 170,000 per week.
Low Season: € 140,000 per week.
VAT and expenses (APA) are not included.
|For more details of Lloyds Ships Australia 46m CLOUD ATLAS download PDF files|