The brand new Astondoa 655 Coupe has been launched and Allied Yachting has the pleasure of introducing this new sport yacht manufactured by the leading Spanish yard and designed by Cristiano Gatto. In the same daring spirit, this new line of Sport Yachts will be followed by the smaller 355 Coupe, 555 Coupe and the larger 755 Coupe.
Astondoa’s strong seduction load has been translated into a sophisticated luxury sport yacht, the Astondoa 655 Coupe. The sport yacht’s first sea-trials have been carried out in Santa Pola, home to Astondoa and here is a preliminary video also available on Allied Yachting YouTube Official Channel:
As the official dealer of Astondoa for France and Monaco, we have presented on our websites preliminary pictures and specifications of the new 655 Coupe model. Due to the anticipated 100 year anniversary of the shipbuilder in 2016, it is intentionally that we are not showing all photographic details of this model yet, which will be officially unveiled during the centennial celebration.
This sport yacht will be of new generation with straight bow lines with a hard top covered main bridge and a wide opening sunroof. State-of-the art seaworthiness, propulsion, design, navigation equipment and entertainment technology will be included in the exciting Astondoa 655 Coupe. Despite being named a “Coupe”, this sports yacht model will be a very spacious, liveable and open model.
The new series Astondoa 655 Coupe can be built for the European market (CE Compliant 220V-50Hz) as well as for the North-American market (USCG Compliant 110V-60Hz).
Please call us or consult our website listing for more information about the Astondoa 655 Coupe.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ASTONDOA 655 COUPE
- Builder: Astondoa Group (Spain)
- Interior Design: Cristiano Gatto Design
- Type: Planing, Sports Motor-Yacht
- Model: 655 Coupe
- Hull Material: PRFV / GRP / CARBON
- Hull type: V shape / 15 º deadrise
- Superstructure material: PRFV / GRP / CARBON
- Decks: Teak
- Length overall L.O.A.: 19.94 m (65ft 5in)
- Hull Length L.H.: 17.38 m (57ft 02in)
- Maximum beam: 6.27 m (20ft 7in)
- Maximum depth: 1.30 m (4ft 26in)
- Displacement unladen: 30,000 kg (30 T)
- Full load displacement: 35,500 kg (35.5 T)
- Certified by: RINA
- Design category (CE): CL Class A
- Fuel capacity: 3,200 l (845 US gal)
- Fresh water capacity: 700 l (185 US gal)
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Standard: 2 X VOLVO IPS 1200 D13, 900 Hp each
- Optional: 2 X MAN V8, 1200 Hp each
- Optional: 2 X CATERPILLAR C18, 1150 Hp each
- Maximum Speed: 33 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 25 Knots
- Range at cruising Speed: 360 nm (estimated)
Maximum number of persons on board: 18
- Guest cabins: 3
- Guest cabin Configuration:
- Master cabin amidships (double) with ensuite bathroom
- VIP cabin fore (double) with ensuite bathroom
- Twin guest cabin starboard with ensuite bathroom, Pullman bed
- Total guest berths: 7
- Crew cabins: 1
- Crew berths: 2
As soon as available and after the centennial celebration, Allied Yachting will unveil more information on the rest of this new family models, the 355 Coupe, 555 Coupe and the 755 Coupe.