Cannes – Port Canto, France
Price: On Request
Tax PaidENQUIRE NOW
Port Canto of Cannes - French Riviera - France - Berths for Stopovers - Limited Seasonal and Long-term Rental and Lease - No Leaseholds - Cannes Yachting Festival Pre-owned Yacht Display - Allied Yachting Home Port
Managed by the Cannes City Council, Port Pierre-Canto in Cannes can accommodate more than 550 berths for boats and yachts ranging from 4 to 90 meters offering a wide range of services to year-round, seasonal or pass-through units. It is one of the most prestigious marinas of the Riviera.
In the heart of the French Riviera, Port Canto is the second port of the seaside resort of Cannes devoted to boating and has been awarded the “Blue Flag” label since 2008.
Allied Yachting has established its main office in PORT CANTO, CANNES since 2009 to occupy this strategic location to welcome and serve its clients. Our company develops its activities of sales, brokerage, rental and management of luxury yachts, new and pre-owned, on the Mediterranean coast from Italy to Monaco, into France. Members of the Professional Association of Port Canto (GPPC), we are able to manage, preferentially, a berth for your vessel.
Port Pierre-Canto is specializing in large yachting and major modernization works have recently been undertaken, including a new harbour master’s office, the optimization of mooring plan in order to adapt the port to the dimensions of the largest Superyachts and a new bunkering station for fuel in 2017.
Port Canto receives annually at the beginning of September the Brokerage and Charter section of the Cannes Yachting Festival, in which we participate actively each year. It also receives several of the many events of the city of Cannes.
- Only 25 km from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport
- Only 9 km from the private airport of Cannes-Mandelieu
- On the famous Boulevard de la Croisette and close to the main Palace-Hotels of Cannes
- Berths up to 90 meters, stopover or seasonal
- New Capitainerie since 2014
- New anchorage plan for 35, 40, 45, 50 and 60-meter Superyachts since 2014
- A new fuel station in 2017
- Receives annually the used and charter boats exhibited at the Cannes Yachting Festival
- Pumping of wastewater
- Ship chandler
- Boat luxury provisioning supply stores
- Ideal embarkation point for day-charters to the rest of the French Riviera, including Saint Tropez and Monaco
- Latitude: 43° 32′ 5 North
- Longitude: 7° 01′ 8 East
- Mooring berths: 553
- Car parking: Yes, parking with controlled access
- Draft of berths: From 2 to 7m maximum
- Maximum length: 90m (limited places)
- Access to the port: Entrance width of 110m to avoid traffic congestion
- Mooring: On main chain and anchor with authorization
- Restaurants and beaches
SERVICES & USEFUL INFORMATION
- VHF channel: Access – VHF Channel 9 – 24 hours a day
- Weather: Available in Capitainerie – VHF Canal 23
- Users’ welcome: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- Speed: Limited to 3 knots inside the marina
- Video port protection 24 hours a day
- Defibrillators, Lifebuoys, Scales, Fire extinguishers
- Fuelling station: Open from summer 2017 from 8:30 to 19:30 or delivery by truck
- Amenities: Freshwater and electricity, Sanitary facilities – Toilets, Laundry point – Self-service laundry and dryer
- Cleanliness: Waste sorting and waste disposal
- Wi-Fi: Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Vel’O: Free bicycle for the users of the harbour
No leasehold berths available at Port Canto of Cannes, we can nevertheless manage a berth for rental, for a limited period, seasonal or static event charter static mooring at quayside – consult Allied Yachting for the availability and rates. A limited number of berths for pass-trough, seasonal or long-term rentals in most sizes.
Our main event yacht charters take place during Cannes Film Festival, MIDEM, MIPIM, MIP WORLD, MIPCOM, TFWA Tax-Free, MARE e MODA, MIPIM, MAPIC, Cannes Lions Advertising Festival and other events on the French Riviera. We can also arrange a berth at the Cannes Yachting Festival to showcase your used boat or Superyacht, including our own annual boat show.
Thanks to our Yacht Management program and our port relations, Allied Yachting can propose to its customers the requests of preferential berth places for yachts in the passage, seasonal or for the various events in Cannes. Our company can also provide in the port any kind of intervention, service of maintenance, guardienage and provisioning of yachts as well as the embarkation of charters.
Cannes – Port Canto, France Berth Video
Enquire about this Berth
Please send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly
Тел: +336 75 96 41 41