Perini Navi 47M S/Y (Neuf)
Sur DemandeENVOYER DEMANDE
Perini Navi 47M S/Y – New Built Sailing Superyacht for Sale – New Model – Delivery Summer 2024 – Hull Ready – Lying Viareggio, Italy
|Année de construction:||2024|
|Longueur:||47 m (154 ft)|
|Cabines:||5: Master (Double), 2 VIP (Doubles), 1 Twin (Pullman Optional), Convertible 5th Cabin to Office or Gym|
|Réf. Broker No:||PERINI NAVI 47M S/Y – New Construction – For Sale|
Perini Navi 47M S/Y (Neuf) Description
After The Italian Sea Group SpA completed the acquisition of Perini Navi SpA, we are pleased to unveil the new sailing superyacht yacht from the world-renowned Perini Navi brand, which is currently under construction, at the Perini Navi shipyard in Viareggio.
With aluminium hull already completed, the new generation sloop-rigged PERINI NAVI 47M S/Y for sale measures 154’ 2” in overall length. This sailing superyacht presents classic Perini Navi layout featuring the extended flybridge protected by continuous glass window, with two helms, al-fresco dining, bar and sunlounge. Her future owner still has the opportunity to slightly modify the living facilities and choose between 4 or 5 cabin layouts and the interior design.
Conceived as a fast-cruising sloop, this new construction project carries Perini Navi signature centreboard that keeps the yacht stable while sailing. Two-level cockpit with two separate relaxing areas gives access to foldable swimming platform, while the tender garage is located fore.
Modern, elegant and durable, the PERINI NAVI 47M S/Y for sale, represents a sum of innovations and inventions, all designed and developed in-house by Perini Navi. This 47-metre modern sailing yacht offers a wider transom for more exterior living space, larger interior volumes, high-tech solutions to facilitate navigation, extensive use of glass and easy sailing.
Both styling and naval architecture come from the shipyard’s in-house team, blending modern lines and strong performance. To that end, the sail area is 13,723 square feet (1,275 square meters), complemented by a 205-foot-high (62.5-meter-high) carbon mast with carbon boom and standing riggings. Sloop-rigged, the 47M is very easy to handle. When under power, with the system including a single 715 Hp CATERPILLAR diesel engine, the yacht reaches 3,500 nautical miles of range at 10 knots.
The yacht features 4 staterooms, with an optional 5th cabin, converting from an office or gym for 8 to 11 guests. To take advantage of the 34’ 7” (10.5-meter) beam, the master suite sits aft below decks.
The master and other areas onboard make use of much larger glass panes than other Perini Navi deliveries so far. The main-deck saloon is one such area, although its biggest attraction is its space utilization. In fact, when the sliding doors to the aft deck are open, it becomes an extra-light and bright, 66-foot-long (20-meter-long) social space that feels like an effortless extension of the cockpit and aft deck with which it creates an open-plan space. Further attractive social spaces aboard the PERINI NAVI 47M S/Y include the beach deck, a retractable fold-down swimming platform, and the 969-square-foot (90-square-meter) flying bridge. The transom has been radically innovated and accessing the water is easier than ever.
The 47m S/Y is a project for which the yard believes strongly from the very start. This is why they accepted the challenge of starting construction on spec and her completion and delivery is set for summer 2024. This sailing vessel should carry ABS ✠ A1 Commercial Yachting Service – ✠ AMS – LY3 Commercial Class.
“Built to the market’s appreciation for these new generation sailing yachts which meld innovative yet powerful performance under sail with a unique standard of comfort, Perini Navi can now offer the market a complete and unprecedented range of sailing yachts to meet clients’ differing needs”.
Perini Navi has evolved its classic keel design and this new version offers superior performance in addition to delivering a shallow draft to allow the yacht venture closer to the coast.
The S/Y 47m exterior lines combine innovation with tradition and are strikingly sleek and elegant, very much in line with the yard’s signature style.
- Builder: Perini Navi S.p.A. – (Italian Sea Group – Viareggio Italy)
- Model: Perini Navi 47M S/Y
- Naval Architecture: Perini Navi
- Exterior Designer: Perini Navi
- Interior Designer: Perini Navi
- Type: Sailing Yacht / Sloop / Superyacht
- Keel Type: Centerboard
- Hull Construction: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak
- Year: 2023
- Length Overall: 47.00 m (154’ 2”)
- Waterline Length: 43.30 m (142’ 1”)
- Beam (max): 10.50 m (34’ 7”)
- Draft (keel up): 3.90 m (12’ 8”)
- Draft (keel down): 11.00 m (36’ 1”)
- Displacement Max: 345,000 kgs (760,595 lbs)
- Classification: ABS ✠ A1 Commercial Yachting Service – ✠ AMS – LY3
- Type / Fuel: Single Diesel
- Main Engine: 1 x 715 Hp (533 kW) CATERPILLAR C18 @ 2100 RPM
- Maximum Speed: 11 knots
- Cruise Speed: 10 knots
- Range @ 10 knots: 3500 NM
- Fuel Capacity: 26,500 l (70,000 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 10, 000 l (2,642 USG)
- Main Generators: 2 x 86 kW
- Auxiliary / Night Generator: 1 x 38 kW
- Bow Thruster: 1 x 83 kW
- Stern Thruster: 1 x 40 kW
- 8 to 11 guests in 4 / 5 en-suite staterooms located on lower deck
- 6 Crew + Captain in 4 en-suite cabins located on lower deck fore
- Saloon, dining, wheelhouse and day head on main deck
- Fully equipped galley and crew mess on lower deck
- Main Mast: 62.50 m (205’), Carbon
- Carbon boom, spreaders, rigging
- Total Sail Area: Approx. 1,275 m2 (13,723 ft2)
- Please consult us, full specifications on request
Possible to be selected by the client and custom made.
5 Years on the Hull, 2 years on the rest of the ship’s systems.
At the yard, prior appointment, please. 4-day notice greatly appreciated.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
|Télécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Perini Navi 47M S/Y (Neuf)|
Perini Navi 47M S/Y (Neuf) Video
Voir tous Perini Navi Yachts
Voir tous Cruising Sailing Yachts