Maiora 30 Convertible (2021)
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
Maiora 30 Convertible Motor Yacht for Sale – New Construction – New Model – New Design
|Length:||30.60 m (100 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||MAIORA 30 CONVERTIBLE – 2021 – For Sale|
Maiora 30 Convertible (2021) Description
The MAIORA 30 CONVERTIBLE is the latest new model presented by the prestigious Italian brand Maiora of the Gruppo FIPA shipbuilder and represents the perfect sum-up of features typical of larger vessels (36-38m) in a 100-footer. This new model can be registered under 24 meters, whilst she has an overall beam of 7.50 meters, the largest of any vessel on the market in her category.
High technical elements and new solutions, with a constant attention to every detail and quality – which is the distinctive feature of the brand Maiora, represent the combination that perfectly defines this masterpiece.
Her length of 100ft (30.60m) and width of 24.7ft (7.50m) allows the Maiora 30 Convertible give to the Owner and all his guests impressive volumes for a vessel of this category and take comfort and wellbeing to a whole new level.
This superyacht is called “convertible” because of the particular shape of the upper deck, which is divided into two areas: a closed and fully air-conditioned area, the sky lounge, and an “en-plein air” area, which can be used in different ways according to the Owner’s needs.
The sky lounge is featured by lateral openable windows and a stern door, which turn a closed and private space in an open and breezy area with a direct connection with the external spaces.
The generous saloon of the sky lounge, of about 50m2 (equal to about 540ft2), is enriched by elegant furnishings selected among the most prestigious Italian furniture brands and completed by valuable artworks.
The saloon is a very versatile area which can be used as a comfortable cinema room, or as a beautiful terrace with a dominant sea view, but also as a dining room to be enjoyed with family and friends in total intimacy.
Dedicated to private sunbathing, the additional deck on top of the upper deck saloon converts this motor yacht into a proper tri-deck.
The aft area of the upper deck is so wide and spacious that you can comfortably fit large and generous lounge chairs, sunbeds and other loose furniture. In addition, besides a nice and comfortable lounge area, you can do your daily workout exercise, have a sauna and jump straight into the sea.
The wellbeing has been taken onto another level onboard the MAIORA 30 CONVERTIBLE which stands out for her comforts and the ample spaces. Thanks to the side corridors, all guests aboard can easily walk from the stern to the bow smoothly and continuously, living an unforgettable yachting experience.
The floor-to-ceiling windows of the main deck run along the ship wall and let bright natural light flood the main saloon. The functional layout and delicate design are the result of the wonderful and accurate work of the shipyard’s Centro Stile in collaboration with the Turin-based studio Fossati Design Bureau.
The living area leads directly to the aft cockpit providing enlarged space, with a lunch table ready to accommodate 8 guests, a real dining alfresco area.
A high level of customisation is also found at the stern, where a hot sauna on the sea is located. Guests can relax in the heat of a real “floating” sauna, and then, in a few simple steps, jumping into the refreshing sea water.
Located on the main deck forward, the master stateroom is very elegant, luminous and well-designed. The shower in the master’s head, enriched by precious marbles, can be used also as a Hammam, to enhance the wellbeing on board.
On the lower deck the access to the guests’ accommodation is granted by a generous staircase: 2 generous aft-located VIP cabins and 2 twin guest cabins, with an additional folding bed each, can accommodate up to 10 guests and 4 “en-suite” bathrooms complete the layout.
The crew have access to their own accommodation through a separate walk from the galley, which grants maximum privacy on board for both Owners and crew. The crew area consists of three cabins and two bathrooms, for a total of 5 berths, as well as a proper and comfortable crew dinette and laundry area.
The helm station is complete with the latest technology on board and is equipped with 5 big 24” screens, navigation equipment by FURUNO, and every possible useful instrumentation any Captain could think of.
This superyacht is powered by twin 2600 Hp MTU 16V 2000 M96L Diesel engines and can reach a maximum speed of 27 knots circa. Underway comfort is always ensured, keeping a firm stability thanks to the construction standards and the efficient stabilizer fins, running both at anchor and underway.
The tender garage is located on one side and welcomes a 20-ft tender, which represents something quite unique on the market.
This MAIORA 30 CONVERTIBLE motor yacht for sale is the perfect choice for those who love to sail for long trips and want to enjoy the liveability on board. She can be easily converted according to the different requirements in terms of privacy or party lifestyle coming up during a cruise. A truly unique newly designed motor yacht in terms of volumes, privacy areas and special features.
- Builder: Gruppo Fipa – Maiora (Italy)
- Model: Maiora 30 Convertible
- Naval Architect: Maiora
- Exterior Designer: Studio Quartostile Italian Design / Centro Stile Maiora
- Interior Designer: Fossati Design Bureau
- Type: Motor Yacht / Tri-deck Yacht / Superyacht / Raised Pilothouse
- Hull Type: Deep V / Planing
- Construction: Composite (Kevlar/carbon-reinforced GRP)
- Year: 2021
- Length Overall: 30.60 m (100 ft. 5 in.)
- Waterline Length: 23.95 m (78 ft. 7 in.)
- Beam: 7.50 m (24 ft. 7in.)
- Draft @ Full Load: 2.10 m (6 ft. 11 in.)
- Full Load Displacement: 115,000 kgs (253,532 lbs.)
- Class: RINA – C ✠ HULL ✠ MACH Y – Unrestricted Navigation (Pleasure)
- Certification: CE Certificate – Category A
- Flag of Registry: Malta
- Lying: Cannes, South of France
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 2600 Hp (1939 kW) MTU 16V 2000 M96L @ 2450 RPM
- Running Hours: 300 h (Sept. 2022)
- Maximum Speed: up to 27 knots
- Cruising Speed: up to 22-23 knots
- Economical Speed: 12 knots
- Range @ 12 knots Economic Speed: approx. 800 NM
- Gearboxes: ZF series with configuration “V-Drive”
- Fuel Capacity: 13,150 l (3,474 US Gal)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,800 l (740 US Gal)
- 5 Guest cabins + 3 Crew cabins (up to 12 Guests and 5 Crew)
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- 1 x En-suite Master stateroom located forward on the main deck
- 2 x En-suite VIP cabins located on the lower deck fitted with double beds
- 2 x En-suite twin guests cabins located on the lower deck fitted single beds + 2 Pullmans
- Crew Accommodation:
- 3 x Cabins for 5 crew, 2 bathrooms: (1 single captain’s cabin + 2 twin bunk bed cabins)
- Crew dinette
- Day head on main deck
- Fully equipped galley on main deck
- Saloon on main deck
- Dining area on upper deck
- 2 x Refrigerators LIEBHERR
- 1 x Freezer LIEBHERR
- Wine Cellar
- 90cm Induction hob MIELE
- 90cm Hood MIELE
- 90cm Oven MIELE
- Microwave oven MIELE
- Dish washer MIELE
- Full convertible air-conditioned upper deck salon with aft electric door that slides and hides completely out of the way and up/down electric side windows
- Hammam in the Master Suite’s bathroom, equipped with Calacatta white marble of Carrara
- Sauna in the aft area by the sea, located on the aft swimming platform just 2-metre away from sea water
- Calacatta white marble of Carrara also for the sinks in the bathroom
- Privacy pop-up shade from the ceiling (aft deck)
- Exclusive third deck dedicated to private sunbathing
- Sunbeds on the foredeck
- Sunbathing areas in the aft sundeck
- Upgrade (2) KOHLER 45 kW
- Gensets parallel system + Seamless transfer
- Upgrade (2) MTU 16V 2000 M96L from 1900 Hp to 2600 Hp
- Upgrade (2) larger anchors instead of one and double stainless-steel housing
- Upgraded more powerful Bow and Stern thrusters
- Side garage and haulage/launching system for up to 6.20m tender
- Bow area hydraulic crane for toys/jetski/service tender
- Teak on Flybridge
- Upgrade FURUNO Navigation Equipment package with Radar FAR 2238
- Navigation Software AXSEA TimeZero Professional for mega yacht with 5 monitors 24” in the helm station
- FLIR thermal camera
- AIS and Weather Station
- 6 x Camera CCTV system
- 2 x External Control Wings Port and Starboard
- Carbon Fibre poles for outside shade and micro-holed tents
- Duplex IDROMAR 360 l/h tot. watermaker
- Third Control station (aft located) + Display
- CMC Electric Fin Stabilizers (Zero Speed and Underway)
- Monitoring System
- GSM Text Alarm system via text message on mobile phone
- JL Speakers (outside)
- B&W speakers (inside)
- SONOS audio system
- 65” SAMSUNG 8K pop-up TV in the upper deck saloon
- Pop-up mechanism
- 65” SAMSUNG 8K TV in the master suite (main deck)
- 55” SAMSUNG 8K TV in the main deck saloon with opening-up system
- SEATEL ST24 TV Antenna
- One-off custom-made piece of Art by GIANFRANCO ZAPPETTINI on the front in the main saloon
- Water softener
- Water U.V. sterilizer
- Cooler fridge in the upper deck saloon
- 1 x Bow area professional MIELE washer
- 1 x Bow area professional MIELE dryer
- 1 x Bow area professional LIEBHERR freezer
- 1 x Crew Dinette professional MIELE washer
- 1 x Crew Dinette’s professional MIELE dryer
- Additional MIELE upgrade household appliances
- LAN & Wi-Fi Network; (2) 4G GSM outdoor antennas; Wi-Fi Marine antenna
- Equipped Crew Dinette
- Crew mess equipped with full monitoring system redundancy, SMART TV, CCTV vision
- Underwater lights on the transom
- Burglar alarm
- Pullman beds in the Twin Guest cabins
- Portholes sensors
- LED Dimmer lights system for the interiors
- LED Dimmer lights system for the outside
- Electric blind curtains in the saloon
- Electric blind curtains in the master stateroom
- Electric black-out rollers in the master stateroom
- Electrical blinds (manual on the lower deck)
- Custom Bedsheets, Linen and Beach towels
- Cutlery and china
- WILLIAMS 565 tender jet
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest of the vessel’s systems
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
|For more details of Maiora 30 Convertible (2021) download PDF files|
|Additional info PDF||Download|
See All MAIORA Yachts
See All Motor Yachts