CHARTER RATE FROM
Tax Not PaidENQUIRE NOW
CHARTER RATES: High season: € 36,000 per week - Low season: € 33,000 per week - Rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) and expenses (APA)
|Length:||22.64 m (74 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 1 Double, 1 Twin|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||VABOSA - Azimut 72 Flybridge Yacht for Charter on French Riviera|
Azimut 72 Flybridge VABOSA Description
VABOSA – 2018 Azimut 72 Flybridge – Motor Yacht for Charter on French Riviera – 4 Cabins for 8 Guests – Stabilized
The eye-catching and recent Azimut 72 luxury yacht VABOSA is all boaters would require for a relaxing charter on the French Riviera.
Built in 2018, the 23-meter Azimut 72 flybridge yacht VABOSA boasts white hull and superstructure, her contemporary and sober design adds to her state-of-the-art technological features, such as Humphree trim control, to enhance her seaworthiness and performance, while zero-speed stabilizers add up for comfort at anchor and underway.
Vast open spaces offer Portuguese lounge on her bow deck for sunbathing, in her aft cockpit and on her enlarged flybridge, both shaded and featuring al-fresco dining areas.
Motor yacht VABOSA comfortably accommodates 8 guests in 4 large cabins in style: a full beam master suite with soft seating area, VIP cabin forward, one double and one twin.
Captain Maxime and chef/deckhand Gabriel are a valuable add-up to VABOSA: enthusiastic and energetic, they will make you cruising holiday on board VABOSA relaxed and unforgettable.
- Recent flybridge yacht in immaculate condition
- 4 en-suite staterooms for 8 Guests
- Sleek dynamic style and contemporary Italian décor
- Zero speed stabilizers (at anchor and underway)
- Open American galley
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi connection on board
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Builder: Azimut Yachts (Italy)
- Model: Azimut 72 Flybridge
- Naval architect: Azimut | Benetti SpA
- Exterior styling & concept: Stefano Righini
- Interior designer: Carlo Galeazzi
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Planing Hull
- Hull & superstructure material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2018
- Length: 22.64 m (74′ 3″)
- Beam: 5.60 m (18′ 4″)
- Draft: 1.82 m (5′ 11″)
- Displacement: 53,300 kgs (117,506 lbs)
- Gross tonnage: 53 Gt
- Flag of registry: French
- Lying: Cote d’Azur
- Number of crew: 2
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main engines: 2 x 1024 Hp MAN CR V12
- Maximum speed: 31 knots
- Cruising speed: 22 knots
- Fuel consumption: 450 l/h
- Fuel capacity: 5,200 l (1,373 US Gal)
- Fresh water capacity: 1,100 l (290 US Gal)
- 4 Cabins for 8 Guests
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 1 Twin
- Master cabin amidships, beam-wide, with double island bed, table, sofa, vanity and en-suite bathroom with double sinks
- VIP cabin fore with double island bed, closets and en-suite bathroom
- Port double guest cabin with closet and en-suite bathroom
- Starboard twin cabin with closet and en-suite bathroom
- Bed configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Single
- Crew: 2 in 1 cabin with integrated facilities and separate access for privacy
TENDERS AND WATERSPORTS
- WILLIAMS Sportjet 345 tender – 100 Hp
- 1 x Inflatable paddle
- Water skis
- Inflatables and towables
- French Riviera, Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Nice, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat, Villefranche, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Portofino, Capri, Sardinia.Event charters on request: Cannes Film Festival, Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix, MIPIM, MAPIC and other events on the Cote d’Azur like the Red Bull Air Race Cannes.
- Last-minute bookings possible.
- Day-charters welcome.
- High season: € 36,000 per week
- Low season: € 33,000 per week
- Rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) and expenses (APA)
|For more details of Azimut 72 Flybridge VABOSA download PDF files|