Cannes – Old Port, France
Price: On Request
Tax PaidENQUIRE NOW
Old Port of Cannes - French Riviera - South of France - Berths for Stopovers and Limited Seasonal, Long-term Rental and Lease - No Leaseholds - Cannes Yachting Festival New Yacht Display - Static Event Yacht Charters
Managed by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI), the Old Port of Cannes is dedicated both yachting to as well as to its cruise ship terminal, it can accommodate 724 boats and yachts offering a wide range of services to year-round, seasonal, event yacht charter or stopover vessels. Like all ports of the CCI, it is ruled by the CUNCA (Nice-Côte d’Azur Urban Community) port regulations, without leaseholds.
Located in the heart of the seaside resort at the western end of the famous Croisette and its palace hotels, and the district of Le Suquet, the Cannes Old Port is a prestigious destination on the French Riviera, which enjoys an international reputation, and an ideal stopover for boaters as well as for passenger cruise ships or luxury yacht owners.
Facing the Lerins Islands, the Old Port is equipped with a helipad located at the end of the west pier and offers a convenient location in the city centre, near the train station and not far from the Cannes-Mandelieu and Nice airports.
The port is well sheltered from winds. Only the outer harbour is exposed to the east wind. Vessels up to 140m long and 5m draft are welcome on its quays and jetties. The Quai Saint-Pierre, at the foot of the historical district of Le Suquet, is at the heart of a beautification and modernization project which was inaugurated in late 2012.
The harbour is also composed of the Maritime Station with the Maritime Customs office and a new fuel station with angle docking. It also counts upon a hard-standing area for grounding, service and maintenance of boats with a 12 T crane as well as a 65 T travelift.
The OLD PORT welcomes every year the CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL which is the unmissable rendezvous of international yachting on the French Riviera, held annually in mid-September with over 550 boats (the largest Boat-Show in Europe).
Besides its port activity, the port is open all year to worldwide renowned events like the Cannes Film Festival, and the Royal Regattas. Located right next to the equally famous Palais des Festivals, it also hosts several dockside events on static yachts on the French Riviera.
- In the heart of Cannes and right next to the Palais des Festivals
- 28 km from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport
- 6 km from the private airport of Cannes-Mandelieu
- On the famous Boulevard de la Croisette and close to the main Palace-Hotels of Cannes
- Cruise ship terminal, Boat excursions to Lerins Islands, Maritime Station and French Customs
- Fuel and bunkering station
- Hard-standing boatyard area with 12 & 65T cranes
- Receives annually the new boats exhibited at the Cannes Yachting Festival
- Ship chandler
- Ideal embarkation point for day-charters to the rest of the French Riviera, including Saint Tropez and Monaco
- Hotels, restaurants and beaches nearby
- Latitude: 43° 32’ 7 North
- Longitude: 007° 01′ East
- Mooring berths: 724 (from which BOATING <18m 659 berths and YACHTING >18m 65 berths)
- Car parking: Yes, 4 parking with controlled access
- Draft of berths: 5m maximum
- Maximum length: 140m (limited places)
- Access to the port: Passing between the pier W and the turret of Secant which delimits the far edge
- SHOM cards 7205 – 7409 / Navicard 501
- Mooring: On main chain and anchor with authorization
- VHF channel: Access – VHF Channel 12 – 24 hours a day
- Weather: Météo Marine periodical weather forecast available and at Maritime Station
- Users’ welcome: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- Speed: Limited to 3 knots inside the port
- Electricity: Package (max 10 A) or billing on the meter (from 16 to 400 A)
- Telephone: Provision of line (s) on request
- Security agents and video-surveillance port protection 24 hours a day
- Wastewater pump-out facilities: Free pump-out point
- Waste Disposal Points: Waste oil collection tanks available. Containers for disposal of toxic waste available at the waste disposal points in the boatyard
- Fuelling station: Open 7 days a week from 9 am to 8 pm in high season
- Other amenities: Water, Sanitary facilities – Toilets, Laundry point – Self-service washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron on request
- Wi-Fi: Wireless high-speed Internet access
No leasehold berths available at the Old Port of Cannes, we can nevertheless manage, for rental, a berth, for a limited period, seasonal or for a static event charter at quayside – consult Allied Yachting for the availability. A limited number of berths for stopovers, seasonal or long-term rentals in most sizes.
Our main event yacht charters take place during Cannes Film Festival, MIDEM, MIPIM, MIP WORLD, MIPCOM, TFWA Tax-Free, MARE e MODA, MIPIM, MAPIC, Cannes Lions Advertising Festival and other events on the French Riviera. We can also arrange a berth at the Cannes Yachting Festival to showcase your boat.
Thanks to its Yacht Management program and its port relations, Allied Yachting can propose to its customers the handling of files of requests of preferential berth places for yachts in the passage, seasonal or for the various events in Cannes. Our agency can also provide in the port any kind of intervention, service of maintenance, guardienage and provisioning of yachts as well as the embarkation of charters.
For a complete list of rental and stopover rates at Old Port of Cannes, please contact us.
Cannes – Old Port, France Berth Video
Enquire about this Berth
Please send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly
Тел: +336 75 96 41 41